Monday, November 7, 2016

Going in for Week 3 - Lord I need you!

Tomorrow, I begin chemo 3 of 6 and radio 12 of 35.  

Please pray 
1) That the tumor will continue to shrink and shrink completely.

2) Side effects this week will be minimal and I would be able to overcome it
   -  nausea and cramps
    - sore throat
    - no mouth sores (to date none)

3) That I would be able to eat and not lose weight. 

4) My WBC and RBC count will continue to be high

5) Good health for all in our household is also important as I cannot afford to get sick. 

Thank you for remembering me in prayer.

PS. weirdest thing today, I put a piece of orange in my mouth and I could not taste a thing. If I was blindfolded and held my breath I will not know I was eating an orange!!  Yup, my taste buds shot! 

  

4 comments:

  1. Let us continue to worship and sing unto the Lord in HOLY EXPECTANCY .

    Oh come, let us sing unto Jehovah; Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving; Let us make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For Jehovah is a great God, And a great King above all gods.
    Psalms 95:1‭-‬3 ASV
    http://bible.com/12/psa.95.1-3.ASV

    GOD IS SOVEREIGN. With you in deep prayer, Meng!

    ReplyDelete