Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day 4 - Hiccups and more hiccups

Today has been the toughest so far, experiencing nausea and intermittent violent hiccups.  In fact the Tomography machine stopped because I was moving too much from the hiccups.  The technicians came back in and I suggested letting me drink some water.  Fortunately the hiccups stopped then it came back even worse when I got home.  Connie made a warm drink which seem to have stopped it.

My mouth is also getting more and more dry as the days go...

I take comfort in my reading of Psalm 42 this morning.....Hope in God for I shall again praise Him,  my salvation and my God!!

Why are you cast down, O My soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God

My soul is cast down within me;
therefore I remember you
from the land of Jordon and Hermon, 
From Mount Mizar
Deep calls to deep
at the roar of your waterfalls
all your breakers and your waves have gone before me

By day the Lord commands His steadfast love
and at night His song is with me 

Psalm 42


4 comments:

  1. Nothing can be done about the hiccups? Yes I'm sure it's quite straining on the chest too. Poor thing. Daily radiotherapy can be daunting. praying for comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently there is medication. I will ask the doctor during my next Chemo round on Tuesday.

      Delete
  2. From my Ellel healing and deliverance colleague for you and Micah.

    Lord, we lift Meng to You not by our righteousness but the righteousness of Christ over us. Your word says, the prayer of the righteous avails much, so we ask for healing upon Meng and Micah. You are a prayer answering God who never fails. So Lord, we wait on Your deliverance, in Jesus name. Amen.


    ReplyDelete