Friday, October 21, 2016

My Life is in YOUR hands

I thought I could get treated this week but as I found out the hospital needs a week to plan out my treatment with all the data they now have.  That thought leaves me a bit squirmish and anxious thinking that the cancer cells are still growing and multiplying.

Today actually marks 1 month since the ENT  found the tumor in my nostril cavity. This one month went by so quickly - it feels like just a week ago. I guess its pretty good that by the time my first RT it'll be a month and 3 days.

I am reminded this morning not to be anxious.

Psalm 31:14
But I trust in you Lord;
I say you are my God
My times are in your hand;
rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!
Make your face shine on your servant
save me in your steadfast love.

My life is in YOUR hands Lord.  
Not in my enemy (cancer), 
not in the doctors hands, neither in all the supplements and good food I take. 

Isn't that great that our life is in HIS hands?

pheew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment