Sunday, October 16, 2016

How to pray

Tomorrow I go for my first treatment. It will be daily radiotherapy for 7 weeks and weekly chemotherapy. Side effects will be fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite.   People have asked how they can pray for me:

1)  Medical treatment
- Pray for healing   
- Please pray that the treatment would be effective and that the tumor will shrink quickly.
- Pray that the medical team would administer the treatment accurately.
-  Pray for minimal side effects and that I will still be able to eat to keep strong.
-  Pray for God's overall protection

2) Pray that I would have opportunity to meet fellow cancer sufferers and make some lasting friendships.  That I would have the opportunity to share Christ love.   

3) Family
- Pray for general health for my whole family.  That we would not get sick.  Especially pray for Connie who is taking care  of me with all the extra work she has on top of what she does to keep the family going.
-   Ellisa goes for her IGSC next week, pray she wont be distracted and that she is able to focus.

Thank you for all the support and love shown to me and my family.  Your care and concern touches our hearts deeply. 

1 comment: