Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Daily, Current Regiment

One of the challenges is maintaining a positive attitude and not allowing negative thoughts to stay in the head for long. They do come... 

Thanks to God's daily Words of assurance I can claim them for the day. Its amazing how the Bible is written by people struggling with what life throws at them. The Psalm for example is full of honest doubts and struggles and cries for help. 

Today's reading Psalm 28:
Blessed be the Lord! 
For He has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy
The Lord is my strength and my shield
In Him my heart trusts and I am helped
My heart exults and with my song I give thanks to Him
The Lord is the strength of His people
he is the saving refuge of His anointed
Oh save your people and bless your heritage!
Be their shepherd and carry them forever.

As I revel in God's Word I find a peaceful assurance of His sweet presence with me through the day!

So with God's Word, I take in a regiment of good, natural nutritious foods as well.... 
In the mornings I get my lemon juice first thing while I read my Bible and pray.  30 minutes later, Connie brings me a glass of Barley Green. We finish with our devotion, we pray together then go downstairs for our breakfast. (Oats, Eggs& fruits) Then a handful of spirulina.  I also down a tablespoon of Oleocanthal (found in Olive oils!! This I researched myself)

Before lunch I get a glassful of carrot and spinach, ++ juice..Not sure what Connie puts in it but I obediently drink it all.  Followed by lunch, then Vitamin C, Echinacea and more olecanthals :)

In the afternoon, a glass of Barley Green  Then just before dinner, another glass of carrot and vegetable juices.  After dinner another tablet of Vitamin C and spirulina.  

Some form of exercise everyday... if not the gym then a walk at the lake.

This is how I keep my mind and body ready for the FIGHT!
#BeStrong

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers!!  It means more to us than you know.
Do drop a note here in this blog too...


5 comments:

  1. Hi Meng. Rema here. You r blessed to have Connie as a main care giver. God's Word is the best weapon against the Enemy. We need the heavenly armour all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meng. Rema here. You r blessed to have Connie as a main care giver. God's Word is the best weapon against the Enemy. We need the heavenly armour all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! Connie is taking care of me so well. I'm not the best patient but she is ever so patient.
      Thank you Rema for your prayers and support during this time.

      Delete
  3. "Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen." Psalm 77:19

    "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth... and there was no longer any sea." Rev 21:1.

    Be encouraged Ps. Meng.. Thinking of you in my prayer as you travel through this sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherene!!
      Oh wow Palm 77:19 - That story about footprints on the sand is in the Bible!! Thats so encouraging that God is there even when it doesnt seem so.
      Than you for your prayers.

      Delete